The BuildFax "Background Check" arms Real Estate Professionals with
intelligence critical to the home buying process.
From Realtor Magazine to The New York Times, the word is spreading! Sell smart with BuildFax and close more deals – BuildFax Reports offer access to detailed permit records that help agents quickly identify open permits, damage, repairs, and remodels.
Why Real Estate Brokers and Agents Love BuildFax
- Open Permits: Many states require that there be no permits open prior to closing. BuildFax can help show permits in our database that are, or could still be, open on a subject property, who did the work and their contact information (where available).
- Contracts Getting Cancelled?: Contract cancellations are at an all-time high. BuildFax can show you, up front, factors that may kill your closing such as unpermitted additions or an invalid appraisal/valuation.
- Comps and More Comps: Want to know how the homes in the neighborhood stack up in terms of their property improvements? You can with BuildFax Neighborhood Pulse™.
- Better Documentation: Share documented repairs (such as HVAC updates and roof replacements) and value increases (such as additions and remodels) with your clients to help them have peace of mind in the property purchase.
How do I get a BuildFax Report?
- GeoAssurance – the industry leader in Disclosure Reports, providing the most comprehensive, easy to read Natural Hazard and Environmental Reports available for both residential and commercial real estate in California.
- Metrolist – the largest MLS in Colorado, supporting the largest network of Realtors with the most comprehensive database of real property listings throughout the Front Range.
- MLSListings, Inc. – a full spectrum MLS service organization that provides industry leading MLS services and technology to real estate professionals in California.
Do not see a resource for your area listed? Demand BuildFax of your local MLS. Currently, for other areas, we do have the BuildFax Realtor Report™ available.